The Institute of Law Endowment Trust is able to offer some support to LLB and Cert HE students. Full details are given below, together with an application form. We look forward to receiving your application. Good luck!
The Institute of Law Endowment Trust is able to offer limited financial support to students where finance is a barrier to starting or continuing with your studies
We welcome applications from students who hold an offer to study at the Institute of Law (excluding professional courses such as the Jersey Law Course or the Guernsey Bar Examinations).
An award will only be made where an applicant meets or exceeds the Awarding Committee’s criteria. The Committee’s decision is final.
The scholarship is funded by the Institute of Law Endowment Trust.
To apply for this scholarship, you must complete the Scholarship Application Form below and demonstrate how you meet the eligibility criteria.
The application form also requires a scholarship statement of 500 words maximum in which you should set out how the scholarship would make a significant difference to your life and enable you to undertake your studies.
Please email ensure you fill and return your application form using the online form below by: 5.00 p.m. on Friday 28 July 2023
Students’ eligibility criteria:
- Priority is given to Jersey based students
- The applicant must have registered with the Institute of Law and be studying in Jersey for the academic year for which the bursary is sought.
- The applicant must not be receiving any financial assistance from Jersey Student Finance, for the academic year for which the bursary is sought, or be funded by their company.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not normally exceed £40K.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate potential for academic success (i.e. have been accepted on the course or passed all previous year modules on first attempt).
You will need to upload the following documents with your application:
- Identification document (i.e. passport or ID card)
- Population office registration card (where applicable)
- A proof of household income
How to apply:
To apply fill in the form below:
Endowment Trust Scholarship Form
You must answer all questions for your application to be considered.