The Institute of Law Endowment Trust has put in place a bursary scheme to cover some students’ registration or tuition fees. Any bursary will be to the maximum of £1000.00 per student per academic year and will be paid direct to the Institute of Law by the Endowment Trust.
Students’ eligibility criteria:
- Only residents in possession of a valid registration card from the population office of Jersey are eligible.
- The applicant must have registered with the Institute of Law and be studying in Jersey for the academic year for which the bursary is sought.
- The applicant must not be receiving any financial assistance from Skills Jersey, also known as Students’ Finance, for the academic year for which the bursary is sought, or be funded by their company.
- The annual household income of the applicant should not exceed £40K.
- The applicant must be able to demonstrate potential for academic success (i.e. have been accepted on the course or passed all previous year modules on first attempt).
You will need to bring the following documents to the office of the Director of Administration:
- Identification document (i.e. passport or ID card)
- Population office registration card
- A proof of Earnings
How to apply:
To apply fill in the form below: