25 hours a week” £12.00/hour – This post is only suitable for someone with 5 years residency.
Our business model means cover is required evenings and the weekends from the end of September until the end of June.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills, written, verbal and telephone skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent attention to details
- A good standard of education to either GCSE or A level equivalent
- Excellent technical skills
- Able to demonstrate a good level of professionalism
In addition, the following are not essential but desirable:
- The ability to speak French and/or another language
- An experience of working for a charitable organisation
- An experience of working in a higher education environment.
To support the Institute and its Management team maintaining its administrative structures and resources to meet its academic and strategic objectives. This broadly entails supporting teaching staff activities and assisting with events and general operation of the Institute.
- Ensuring all audio visual equipment for classroom teaching is set up and working prior to a class.
- Ensuring classes are ready for lecturers and students.
- Ensuring the Library environment remains clean and tidy at all time
- Ensure the library catalogue is kept up to date
- Compile online lecture libraries
- Prepare Jersey Guernsey Law Reviews for dispatch
- Liaising with students and lecturers as and when required
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for application: 14th November 2o19