30 hours a week
This post is only suitable for someone with 5 years residency.
An opportunity to join our team our team of administration officers has arisen. Due our business model, the role involve some evening and week end works from the end of September until the end of June.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-year minimum experience in an administrative role.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills, verbal written and telephone.
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Excellent attention to details
- A good standard of education to either GCSE or A level equivalent with an emphasis on Maths and English achieving a minimum of a C in both subjects.
In addition, the following are not essential but desirable:
- The ability to speak French and/or another language
- An experience of working for a charitable organisation
- ECDL or equivalent
- A can do attitude
To support the Institute and its Management team maintaining its administrative structures and resources to meet its academic and strategic objectives. This broadly entails supporting teaching staff activities and assisting with events and general operation of the Institute.
- Undertaking day to day administrative functions (including but not restricted to: room booking, event planning, invoice production, maintenance of Students’ virtual learning environment)
- Delivering an effective administrative support service is that meets the requirements of the directors, academics and students.
- Helping implement new and best practice administrative policies and procedures to deliver a consistently high and appropriate level of service within the Institute.
Specific responsibilities in support of the Director of Administration :
- Typing confidential legal documents, incorporating document management and presentation skills.
- Drafting standard correspondence and produce letters, and other documentation.
- Organising travel/conference arrangements for both national and international destinations.
- Undertaking reception & library duties
- Ensuring all audio visual equipment for classroom teaching is set up and working prior to a class.
- Ensuring classes are ready for lecturers and students.
If you are interested in the position and would like more information, please call Murielle Nicolas on 01534 826062.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application 15 August 2019
The Institute of Law is looking for one or two enthusiastic and self-motivated volunteers to help out in our library. This is a role which encompasses a range of duties, and hours can be arranged to suit.
The role would be on a voluntary basis only as we are unable to offer remuneration.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com